Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pulled Pork Sandwiches.


Pulled Pork Sanwiches!  Now I love pulled Pork, but I never order it.  Why, my wife makes the best!

When The cook said that he will be serving Pulled Pork for Friday's lunch, I started making other lunch plans.  WAS I WRONG!

The adventure in Pulled Pork started with 60 pounds of Pork Butt. Seasoned with a Secret Rub, then seared on the flattop.  Then popped into the oven for 20 hours!

Vicky, our house baker, prepared buns Thursday night to be baked In the morning.

I arrived to work at 7 and visited the kitchen to grab a cup,of coffee.  The aroma of fresh baked bread and slow roasted pork was remarkable.  The Bakers were busy taking the buns out of the oven. The Crew was busy pulling the pork roast apart, carefully mixing the juices to achieve the perfect texture. 

For the next four hours, I was distracted from my work as I anticipated lunch.  I was not disappointed! 








No comments:

Post a Comment